Wednesday, May 18, 2005

last night

so yeah, I watched the Britney and Kevin thing on tv last night. to the embarrassment of the rest of my family. it's the first "reality" show I've watched on purpose, so I should get credit for that. right? I don't know what I thought of it...I don't even know if I'll watch next week. two of my hunches were confirmed though so it wasn't a complete waste of time. 1) she really is pretty skanky and 2) he is as dumb as he seems and proved it by saying that he thinks Eminem is a genius.

my hands were sore while I watching the show and at first I couldn't figure out why. but then I realized that it was from the 45 minutes I had spent on the couch earlier, learning to make farting noises with my hands. apparently it was my night to do dumb stuff that embarrassed other people. but c'mon! I'd never been able to do it before. Casey was equally amused and embarrassed, Brian just kept shaking his head and saying that it was funny, when he was six. Stephen ignored me and Hannah was upstairs so she didn't get to vote. she did almost pee her pants laughing when I explained why my hands hurt later that night. Brian just shook his head and rolled his eyes. poor guy.

2 comments:

Raehan said...

Thanks for filling me in. I am a little fascinated by those two.

Cara said...

Sounds like you had an interesting evening! LOL I forgot about Britney's new show. I should have recorded it or something. I'm not a fan of Britney or Kevin but I'm intrigued to watch the show just once like I'm intrigued to look at an awful wreck on the freeway.