- Casey made it to Utah safely. She just called me. I miss her more than ever.
- Brian said that he laughed out loud last night at the airport while listening to my iPod when "Rock Lobster" as sung by Peter Griffin played. Too funny!
- Casey and I got some yummy Bath & Body Works stuff while we were waiting at the airport last night. On sale - buy one, get one free. I got Frozen Daiquiri and she got Pomegranate Martini.
- We also had Max + Erma's while we were waiting at the airport.
- Three blogger updates in two days. Wait, is that good?
- I miss my kid. And she's gone for almost a whole month.
- I'm extra whiny today. So whiny I'm getting on my own nerves.
- I just realized that I will probably be at least 10 years older than everyone else at the show tonight. Except Brian, I'm only three years older than he is.
More good than bad. I'll stop now.