Sunday, September 04, 2005

hooray!!! - part two

today is our anniversary! Brian and I have been married for one year. I can't believe it's been a year already. it seems like our wedding was weeks ago. I've never been so happy, he is honestly the most incredible person I have ever met and the fact that he loves me still feels like a dream come true. he went out and got me breakfast before I woke up and gave me a wonderful card. he loved the card/mini-book I made. I have to admit it turned out better than I thought it would.

the only bad part about today is that my stupid allergies are kicking my ass today and I have little to no energy to do anything. so our night out will have to wait. oh well, we're having yummy barbecued ribs instead. I think my sister is coming over for dinner and maybe a movie tonight so that will be fun. I am really excited that we have one more day off. hopefully I'll feel a lot better by Tuesday. there will be a ton of work on my desk. :(