Thursday, September 01, 2005

too busy for a real post, never too busy to blog!

  • I finished the poem last night but it ended up being kinda' long. so I'm turning it into a mini-book instead. it's silly but I like it. I hope Brian will too.
  • my lunch today was super awesome. leftover beef and chicken kabob stuff plus a Jones cream soda. that frickin' soda is delicious!
  • one year ago today, three days before our wedding, I was in a car accident on the way to work. it was terrifying. no one was hurt, except for minor aches and bruises, but my car was totalled. I still can't relax in the car, especially when I'm not driving. it has gotten better though.
  • I'm thinking of getting a part-time job doing something that I wouldn't hate to get some extra money for a trip to Vegas next spring or fall. cuz I can't handle working more hours at my regular job.
  • we need a new/used washer and dryer. we currently have none and going to the laundromat sucks. we also need a new vacuum because ours broke when we were cleaning up the old house after we moved out.
  • the new house is lovely. we are having a big cookout on Saturday and finally lighting those 6" sparklers we've had forever. yay fire!!!
  • I am becoming too addicted to Rock Star: INXS and can no longer claim that I don't watch reality tv. although I think I had to stop saying that because of that one time I watched the Britney Spears one. I want MiG to win, even though he capitalizes the last letter of his name.
  • I cannot wait for this weekend. three days off, baby!