Tuesday, November 29, 2005

I'm sick. I feel so awful. my head is killing me, my throat feels like it's swollen shut. but I can't stay home because it's the end of the month and I'm way too busy right now. if I take a day off, I will be majorly screwed for the rest of the week. so, my plan is to finish up as much as I can today as quickly as possible so I can go home and rest up for tomorrow. why am I blogging then, if I'm trying to get done and get out of here? because the f'ing system is taking all day to do even the simplest things. this only happens when I'm completely overwhelmed with things to do. :( I wish I had a laptop and could work from home in bed. but I'm not important enough to get a laptop so I'm forced to sit here in my cubicle and be miserable. I'm really trying not to spread germs, but I doubt if it's working.