Monday, December 19, 2005

random crap

  1. I am done x-mas shopping!!! it's so exciting! last year we actually had to go out on x-mas eve day to buy things for the kids. Ohio was in the middle of a terrible snow/ice storm that was so bad, my work closed for three days. and yeah, we were driving around in it, like idiots. not this year though!
  2. our nephew is doing very well. he came home Friday afternoon and is just adorable and tiny and sweet. I need to take some more pictures of him for scrapbooking.
  3. I cut my hair yesterday. it's about three inches shorter than it was. since I couldn't reach the very back in the center, Casey had to cut that part for me. she was a little nervous but it looks just fine.
  4. hopefully tonight, I will be changing my blogger template. I have two lovely graphics picked out for the header. I just hope I don't screw it up too badly. I make no guarantees!
  5. we are having my family over for x-mas Saturday night. there will be about 25 people in our house. it's going to be loud and crowded but there will be a ton of great food and plenty to drink and I can't wait! Brian and I have not ever hosted x-mas eve together. so that will be nice too :)