Sunday, December 04, 2005

so, yesterday was my one year blogiversary. I've been writing on this thing for a whole year! it doesn't seem like it's been that long though. looking back through my archives, this past year hasn't always been easy. but in spite of all the rough days, I've never been happier. I've written a lot of silly, pointless stuff but I've also written things that I'm really proud of. I've written things that were painful, personal, and ugly and things that I probably shouldn't have written at all.

this blog is so therapeutic, it's been a place where I can say anything. and almost everyone who has been here has been wonderful. I am so thankful to anyone who has spent any amount of time reading anything that I have written. and even more thankful for everyone's comments.

to everyone on my blogroll, I feel like I actually know all of you, like we're all friends. I genuinely care about what is going on in your lives and am always anxious to read updates. it's amazing how connected a person can feel to someone they've never even met, isn't it?

anyway, happy blogiversary to me! and thanks again, Ian, for making me start this thing.