Tuesday, February 28, 2006

"Some people" think they're blogging too much. I'm not blogging enough. When I post every day, that seems cool. When I post more than once a day, it's usually all bullshit. When I go days without posting, it seems like I don't have anything to say at all. It's so hard to find that balance.

Work has calmed down, thankfully. We're not required to work this weekend, although we can if we want/need to. I'm going to pass on the overtime. I usually do. Because work can't pay me enough to spend that much time away from Brian and the girls. Last weekend sucked. I feel like I missed the whole thing. Screw that! It's not worth it. Nothing is, in my opinion.

It's Cate's last few hours here so hurry up and click the thumbnail! I feel bad for not posting more frequently this week and begging you all to visit her. I'm a sucky landlord :(