Wednesday, May 03, 2006

just some stuff

  • That vanity plate I saw the other day (GOP4ME) is stupid. Made even more stupid by the fact that I read it as: Go pee for me. At least my way was funny.
  • Vanilla yogurt looks like mayonnaise. That kinda grosses me out. But it is delicious if I close my eyes while I'm eating it and don't really think about it too much:)
  • Everyone who drive the same roads as me sucks. I really could almost hate them. I'm just trying to get to work or home, people. Back the fuck off.
  • Casey is going to an out-of-town Choir Competition this weekend. She'll be gone from 7am to 11pm on Saturday. I know she's going to have a great time but I'm really going to miss her.
  • I have a Stewie Griffin postcard that says "I like you. When the world is mine, your death shall be quick and painless." I brought it in to work today and it is amusing me quite nicely. I want to put it up on my cubicle wall but I'm afraid people will think that I like them.
  • Saturday the 6th is National Scrapbooking Day. I don't know what that means.

I am super bored. Is it Friday yet?