Tuesday, January 25, 2005

STUPID FUCKING MORNING!

I need a new job...hopefully at a place where doing things right is important. at a place that really is customer focused, instead of just pretending because it sounds good. maybe I can find a place where decisions are made after careful consideration, where promises are sincere and where you can trust that a person will keep his or her word, where excuses for not getting the job done are not tolerated, where getting things to work properly is more important than getting them off your desk. maybe after that I'll wake up. the longer I stay here, the more frustrated I get. the benefits aren't that great and the insurance is becoming quite expensive and there aren't any people here that I would miss at all.

I'd like to move, to a new town or even a new state but those things cost money and right now we don't have any extra. maybe after we catch up on the bills from x-mas. I guess we'll see.

I can't rant anymore. Launchcast is playing "Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go" and it's not possible to stay grumpy listening to Wham!

3 comments:

Ian Stewart said...

Me too. Except the part about Wham!

Michelle said...

whatever, dude. you know you love Wham! Brian tries to deny it too but there's no fooling me.

Todd S. said...

right on to the job part.
although I can't bitch too much since my company's starting to come around to being at least human.


And no, you can't stay mad during Wham!