Wednesday, May 25, 2005

pet peeves

Brian and I went to the Stereophonics show last night at Little Brother's and I didn't get to sleep until after midnight. since I have to get up at 6am to get kids ready for school, I'm a little tired and a lot cranky today. so please excuse the bitchiness to follow and we'll all chalk it up to lack of sleep.


  • people that they are qualified to take pictures for other people just because they own a camera. Brian has a similar complaint about people think they are qualified to design stuff because they have a slight knowledge of a computer design program. like this guy we know who is in a band and makes all their flyers and tshirts and cd covers, etc. they suck. seriously, they're just terrible. and I know a person who is going to take pictures for a different band and do their "promotion and t-shirt sales" when she doesn't know the first thing about anything and can't even use Microsoft Word properly. ugly logos or artwork and unremarkable photographs used in publications offend me. greatly.
  • people with questionable taste in everything who recommend stuff to other people. like I give a shit about your crappy opinion.
  • misspelling and poor grammar. no explanation necessary. also improper use of the apostrophe, for some reason.
  • people who don't try to control the volume of their voices and can be heard all over the building at any time of day. and you know they can keep it down because you have overheard them trying to be quiet.
  • phonies. hey, I don't care if you like me or not. but don't pretend that you're my friend to my face and then trash me when I'm gone. I hate that.
  • people who believe their own bullshit. for real. lie all you want, as long as it's not to my children. but it's pathetic when you're the only one who falls for it.

okay, I need to be done with this because I'm just being waaaay too bitchy. don't forget...we're blaming it on lack of sleep!

No comments: