Thursday, September 29, 2005

thankfully, the rest of the week has been uneventful. I might even go so far as to say that it's been pretty good. hell, it's already Thursday! yesterday I kept thinking it was Tuesday so to only have one more day of work is very, very, very nice.

I've been in a really good mood lately too. for no reason that I can think of. things at home are great, the house is so wonderful. we really enjoy the time we spend there. it's so quiet and everyone has their own space. it was such a good move for us. I'm happy with almost everything in my life right now and the things I'm not happy with are out of my control so I'm not worrying about them. it feels weird when life is normal and calm, but I like it.

the weather is a little chilly today in Ohio. this morning it was cold enough for jackets! but the sky is a beautiful blue and the sun has been shining all day. tonight it will be even colder but it looks like we'll have a perfect fall weekend.

wow, I'm pretty boring when I'm not complaining. and probably when I am :)