Saturday, November 12, 2005

Brian and I both had to work today. I hate working on the weekends. and right now, his car is broken so I had to drop him off at 7am, which meant that I had to get up at 6am. bleh. we had about ten minutes to spare before it was time to leave so he watched the news and I did some scrapbooking. I don't know why he thought that was weird :)

he's still not feeling all the way better so we're just staying home this weekend. it will be nice to just sit around and relax. next weekend we have a birthday party on Friday, a wedding on Saturday and we're taking Hannah to Magic Mountain for her birthday on Sunday. yikes! and at some point we have to fit in time to see Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, which I have been waiting months for. it's finally here and we might not have time to see it. that totally sucks. although I guess it wouldn't be too tragic if we had to wait until Thanksgiving weekend to see it.

off to look up cheesecake recipes. Brian has new springform pans to try out!!!