Wednesday, November 16, 2005

I'm really worried about Brian right now. he has had this weird forehead constant twitching thing going on for more than a week. I did convince him to go to the doctor though. when I called yesterday to make an appointment for him, I was transferred back to a nurse after I described his symptoms to the receptionist. the nurse tried to get him to come in at 4:30 that same day, which wasn't doable for us since we're sharing a car right now. when I told her that he couldn't make it then and asked for an appointment the next day, she said that she thought he should go to Convenient Care because she wanted him to be seen right away.

I couldn't get him to go last night. what is it with men and going to the doctor? but I did get him an appointment for this afternoon so hopefully we'll have a better idea of what is going on later today. his dad has a bad heart and probably other health issues that I don't know about. I'm just so afraid that it's going to be something serious.