Thursday, November 17, 2005


UPDATE: yay, posted a picture. look how cute he is!!!

  • our godson is two today! I would show you his most recent picture but blogger and flickr are being bad words and won't let me upload it. maybe later.
  • work is kicking my ass this week. I've been so busy it's ridiculous. but I have gotten three free lunches and a Lands End pullover with my work's name on it so far. good lunches too, not fast food or pizza. I'm not sure if that makes up for all the stress or not though. and I have discovered that I cannot stand working with people who don't know how to prioritize. if your boss's boss's boss wants something, that means drop whatever else you're doing and get it to him. it's really not rocket science.
  • our doctor wasn't able to find out what is wrong with Brian but at least his blood pressure is pretty normal. if he's not better in a week or so, he's supposed to go see a neurologist. yeah, that doesn't make me any less worried.
  • I'm the only one who thinks I'm funny. for example, I recently said to someone that watching a movie with me and my kids is probably like watching Mystery Science Theater 3000 except that we sit in the back and we're not funny. I don't know why that cracks me up. oh, wait. yes I do, it's because I think I'm funny.
  • Kim was right. those chocolate covered espresso beans from Target are delicious! I've been thinking about them all afternoon.
  • I actually get to leave on time today. first time this week!