Thursday, November 03, 2005

random stuff

check out how nice Launchcast is being to me today! some of my very favorites, that never happens.

Don Henley - Sunset Grill

Sarah McLachlan - Dirty Little Secret

Three Dog Night - Liar

Eagles - Desperado

No Doubt - Spiderwebs

Garbage - Stupid Girl

Elefant - Misfit

Beck - Bad Cartridge (E-Pro)

Sting - I Was Brought To My Senses

Sheryl Crow - Hole In My Pocket

Norah Jones - Be Here To Love Me

The Police - Wrapped Around Your Finger

plus Prince's Greatest Hits was in the CD player this morning on the way to work. it's been a good music day so far.

Wrapped Around Your Finger reminds me of high school. because we used to play it in pep band at basketball games. in spite of being asked not to by people who liked the Police :)

________________________________________

I can't believe that Holly was glad that the Eagles lost. I'd hold it against her but she's just so nice :) I like Denver too though. I grew up in Colorado, I can't help it! and it's not their fault the Eagles suck lately. Hannah put on her Terrell Davis jersey at halftime. she hasn't worn that thing since she was in elementary school! of course it still fit, she's so damn tiny. but still, it was frickin' hilarious!!! I should have taken a picture.

________________________________________

confession: I'm spazzy when I'm in a good mood, like now. obviously.
________________________________________

I love Britney Spears as much as the next person (okay...probably more) but a 9 minute version of "Me Against the Music" is a bit much, even for me.