Monday, January 30, 2006

random info

I think the dog ate a bean burrito from Taco Bell yesterday. Casey left one the kitchen table and the dog had the worst gas ever all afternoon and evening. it really was terrible, I bet she felt awful too.

*************************************************************************
hubby has his MRI today, for that head twitching thing that isn't going away. did I mention that his neurologist said that Botox is the preferred treatment for things like that? it's kinda' funny but probably not likely for a while because insurance companies don't like to pay for it.

*************************************************************************
Maribeth has an incredibly moving post up today about her daughter. it's beautiful and tragic and made me cry. you should be reading her post instead of this crappy one.

*************************************************************************
the boy got a job last week at Wal-Mart! his first day was yesterday. I'm not sure what he'll be doing but I hope he likes it. in other good news, he and his cousin and a friend of theirs moved into a house together this weekend. their friend's dad owns the house so they didn't have to pay a deposit or have the utilities hooked up. he is the baby of the family so his mom bought them all kinds of new stuff, like a vacuum and a microwave and pretty much everything they might need. I think she bought them groceries too.

it's a pretty sweet deal for the boy. that kind of thing doesn't happen very often, if ever. basically he got to move in for free because his cousin paid the rent for him. they're all very excited and the house is pretty nice. I took a couple of pictures that I'll try to post tonight. there is some kick ass wallpaper upstairs that you just have to see :)

*************************************************************************
I guess that's about it. I'm moving my blogger address tonight, I think. so let me know if you want the new one. hell, I'll probably give it to you even if you don't ask for it so never mind.