Wednesday, April 12, 2006

food poisoning?

How do you even know if you had food poisoning? I have no idea. I do know that Brian and I were both sick today and last night. We had almost the same dinner as the girls but with different cheese. Neither of them were sick, so at least there's that. We stayed in bed until 11:00, then spent the rest of the day on the couch.

The girls came home and gave us some sympathy. I always love that. We're feeling much better, but not all the way. After dinner, the girls and I went outside to take pictures of the beautiful tree in our backyard:





Well, Hannah and I took pictures. Casey played with the neighbor's dog, Cinnamon:



We brought in a branch to take some closeups. Hannah's:



turned out a lot better than mine:



But they're both nice. Hey, if you want to make me feel even better, click on the thumbnail under my profile and go visit Mulligan :)