Tuesday, April 11, 2006

so pretty

I have a new renter this week. And look how well her thumbnail matches the new colors of my blog! Coincidence, I swear.

Anyway, I really like her blog. She's a teacher (very admirable) and she's political, but doesn't beat you over the head with it. She has some great pictures in her photo gallery and a bunch of great links. Check her out by clicking on the thumbnail under my profile.

In other news, it's Casey's birthday this weekend. She will be 13. bleh. We're getting her a cell phone and she chose Joe's Crab Shack for her birthday dinner. It's also my brother-in-law's birthday on Sunday (he'll be 39!) so she invited their family to come out to dinner with us. It will be nice, I know we'll all have a great time. I'm not excited about my youngest turning 13, but what can you do?