Wednesday, November 19, 2008

So yeah, he didn't talk to her. I know...I said I was going to let it go, but everyone knew I was lying, right? And now my eyes are all puffy from crying, which I forgot to mention on twitter. I'm super tired from staying up late talking. I'm disappointed and a little disillusioned, but I guess this is why we aren't supposed to put people on pedestals. No one is perfect, I should know that better than anyone.

It's not going to be a good day. Oh well, there's always tomorrow ;)

1 comment:

rhubygirl said...

ian's friend rhuby here. sorry you're going through this. i don't know why boys can be so rotten, and why they often think that ignoring a problem with girls (whether skanky or wife) makes it "fixed" or "gone away".

long-distance strength, girl, from a friend. boys are dumb. do what you need to to keep your relationship and your brain sane.