Friday, November 21, 2008

Thursday was awesome: started out great, made it to work on time. I looked cute, my outfit was very stylish according to Brian and my hair looked good too. Had a yummy potluck for my friend's birthday, she loved her gift from me - very cool. Got some fun texts, worked out (yay!) and came home to my sexy husband and the girls.

Today...not quite as awesome, but still not bad. It was pretty boring at work, although we did entertain ourselves quite nicely with Hannah's bunny suicide books. I love those stupid things! Tomorrow I start my job at Target, that should be fun! And then I'm hanging out with my sister, doing some crafty shopping and then we're drinking beers and playing pool with our sexy husbands - should be more fun! I'm working again on Sunday, eight hours, and that will pretty much be my weekend. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, sometimes I even bore myself.

No comments: