Wednesday, January 11, 2006

200

oh wow, that last post was my 200th. I'm really full of it! only about 5 of them are any good :)

while I didn't notice my post count, one thing I have noticed is that I've developed this habit of ducking down at my desk whenever my boss' boss is in my area. hiding from her, because I am apparently her new favorite. this is a good thing and a bad thing. good because she could/would definitely help me move up in the company if I wanted to and she could get me some more money. it's good because it means that she knows I'm good at my job and that I am a person who can get things done quickly and correctly.

it's bad because she is very demanding and expects things to be done right away. bad because she is good at putting a person on the spot and doesn't always remember that she has given you five projects that are due at the same time. but she's mostly fair and I think she's easy to work with (even if most people don't) so it's more good than bad I guess. when I'm extra busy though - like I am this week - I try to stay out of her sight as much as possible. wouldn't you know, that's when I seem to run into her the most...