Thursday, February 16, 2006

duh.

every weekday morning, I get up at 6am, take a shower and watch the news on the couch with Brian until it's time for him to leave for work. then I wake up Hannah and get ready for work. Casey gets up at 6am too, but she just eats breakfast, goes to her room, shuts her door and takes about 20 minutes to get dressed. I like our mornings, and I really enjoy having a few quiet moments before the day starts.

this morning wasn't so quiet though. a commercial came on for a local ski resort, Mad River Mountain and at the end of the commercial, they listed the following web address:

www.skimadriver.com

I told Brian I didn't get it. what does "skim a driver" even mean? he gave me a funny look, and a second later I figured it out...Ski Mad River. duh. at first he thought I was kidding. when I told him I was serious, he spent the rest of the morning laughing about it. so much for the quiet :)